In Argentina , the national government announced new restrictions for the Metropolitan Area of Buenos Aires, which includes the Federal Capital and Greater Buenos Aires. In summary, those that most affect gastronomy are the following:
- Curfew from 8 at night to 6 in the morning.
- Cessation of commercial activities at 7 in the afternoon.
- Restaurants may continue to operate after hours under the Delivery modality.
The measures will be extended in principle until April 30 , so it is crucial that you adapt your business to be able to continue operating and make the most of the tools that Waitry offers you, such as the digital menu, orders from the table, to take away and home.
What does this mean for your business and how can Waitry help you?
The main impact that the new restrictions will have is the reduction of the opening hours to the public of your business, which must be between 6 in the morning and 7 in the afternoon at the latest.
After that time, you will be able to continue operating, but only under the modality of home delivery or pick up at your premises.
What should you do?
7 important steps to provide you and continue operating:
- Make sure you have your Waitry digital menu.
- Configure Take Away and Delivery services in Waitry.
- Configure your opening days and hours, ensuring that they comply with the protocol.
- Apply your Waitry link on Social Networks.
- Configure Delivery Zones or request delivery service.
- Create promotions and discounts to encourage take away and delivery
- Accept card payments.
And above all, take care of yourself, take care of your staff and your customers. Stopping the pandemic is the responsibility of each and every one of us. Try to offer a service of attention, orders and digital payments with Waitry , locate the tables with the necessary separation of at least 1.5m.
Lots of strength and success!