At Waitry Soluciones SL and Waitry Soluciones SAS (hereinafter “Waitry”, “we”) we have a firm commitment to the protection of personal data of those who use both our web pages and our mobile applications (together, the “Waitry Platform”) . For these purposes, Waitry is responsible for the treatment of the data we obtain about you, unless otherwise indicated.
If you have any questions or queries about our data protection policy or require more information about how we manage your information, please contact us through the following means:
- Customer service email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email of the person responsible for Data Protection: email@example.com
When we get your data
We obtain personal information about you whenever you interact with Waitry, use our services or provide them to them (Administration Panel, ordering app, ordering website, Waitry Handy). We also look at how each visitor uses the Waitry Platform, to improve our services and your customer experience:
- When you create an account as an end user (to place orders) or merchant (to sell products), or change the configuration of the same;
- When you place an order and during the order process;
- When you give us your consent to contact you by phone, text message, email, postal mail or through the chat function, in order to send you marketing campaigns or invite you to participate in surveys about our services or the associated company services;
- When you contact us directly via email, postal mail, telephone, text message or through our chat feature; Y
- When you visit and use the Waitry Platform.
What data we collect
If you use the platform as an end user
If you visit the Waitry Platform or place an order on Waitry through them, you will be asked to provide information about yourself, including your name, contact details, delivery address, order details and payment information, such as for example your credit or debit card details.
Waitry does not store information about your payment methods at any time, since it works with third-party payment platforms depending on the country and configuration of each merchant with which it operates. Each platform is responsible for handling your payment information according to their privacy and data protection policies.
If you use the platform as a business
If you register on the Waitry Platform as a merchant, you will be asked to provide information about yourself, including your name and contact details; and about your business, including tax identification and information to make the corresponding charges and payments.
Common to all cases
We also collect information about you and your use of the Waitry Platform from any messages you send to the Waitry Platform, when you contact us or provide us with feedback.
We collect technical information about your mobile device or computer, such as your operating system, connection type and device, and the IP address from which you are accessing the Waitry Platform.
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored, and used:
- information about your computer, including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- information about your visits to and use of this website, including referral sources, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths;
- information you enter when creating an account on our website, such as your email address;
- information you enter when creating a profile on our website, for example, your name, profile picture, gender, birthday, marital status, interests and hobbies, education and employment information;
- information you enter to subscribe to our mailings and newsletters, such as your name and email address;
- information you enter while using the services on our website;
- information that is generated while you use our website, including when, how often and under what circumstances you use it;
- information about anything related to your purchase, services you use, or transactions you make through the website, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, and credit card information;
- information that you post on our website with the intention of being published on the Internet, including your username, profile photos and the content of your posts;
- information contained in any communications you send to us via email or through our website, including the content of the communication and metadata;
- any other personal information you submit to us.
Waitry stores your data on the servers of the Waitry storage provider. Being a cloud service, storage on servers is a requirement for the application to work, which is why the user accepts this fact.
A session cookie will expire at the end of the user’s session, when the browser is closed. Cookies typically do not contain any information that personally identifies the user but rather personal information that we store about you that can be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies. We only use session and persistent cookies on our website.
- The names of the cookies that we may use on our website and the purposes for which they are used are specified below:
- We use Google Analytics, Hotjar and Hubspot on our website to recognize a computer when a user visits the website, improve website usability, analyze website usage, administer the website, prevent fraud and improve website security.
- Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies , for example:
- In Internet Explorer (version 10) you can block cookies using automatic cookie management by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy” and then “Advanced”.
- in Firefox (version 24) you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy”, selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu and unchecking “Accept cookies from sites”; Y
- in Chrome (version 29) you can block all cookies by accessing the “Privacy and security” menu and clicking on “Settings”, “Advanced” and then unchecking “Allow sites to save and read cookie data” under the heading of Cookies. Blocking cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the functions of your website.
- You can delete cookies already stored on your computer, for example:
- in Internet Explorer (version 10), you must manually delete the cookie files (instructions for doing this can be found at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835 );
- in Firefox (version 24) you can delete all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy”, selecting “Use custom settings for history” and clicking “Show cookies” and then clicking “Delete all cookies ”; Y
- in Chrome (version 29) you can delete all cookies by accessing the “Privacy and security” menu and clicking on “Settings”, “Advanced” and then selecting “Delete cookies and other site and plugin data” before clicking in “Delete browsing data”.
- Removing cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
Responsible for the treatment of your data
Company Name: Waitry Solutions SL
Address: Calle Hermosilla 23, 1 Dcha, 28001, Madrid, Spain
Business Name: Waitry Soluciones SAS
Address: O’Higgins 2150, Autonomous City of Buenos Aires, Argentina
Purpose of data processing
We will only process the data we collect about you if we have a reason to do so, and only if that reason is permitted under applicable data protection law.
We use your information, if we need it, to provide the service you have requested or to enter into a contract, in a way that allows us to:
- Give you access to the relevant parts of the Waitry Platform;
- provide you with the services you have requested;
- collect the payment you have made;
- contact you regarding our services as many times as necessary, such as to resolve any incident you have had with your order;
- administer our website, apps and business;
- personalize our website and apps for you;
- activate the use of services available on our website;
- send you items purchased through our website;
- supply services purchased through our website;
- send statements, invoices and payment reminders and collect data from you;
- send commercial communications (not marketing);
- send email notifications that you have specifically requested;
- send an email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can tell us at any time if you do not wish to continue subscribing to the newsletter);
- send marketing communications related to our business, or the businesses of carefully selected third parties, that we think will be of interest to you, by post or where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technologies (you can tell us at any time if you no longer wish to receive marketing communications);
- give statistical information to third parties about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user with that information):
- respond to questions and complaints from you or about you related to our website;
- keep the website secure and prevent fraud;
- verify compliance with the terms and conditions that govern the use of our website (including the monitoring of private messages through the private messaging service of our website); Y
- other uses.
The personal data provided will be kept for the time necessary to provide the requested service or product marketing and during the legally established periods.
Your rights when providing us with your data
Anyone has the right to obtain information about whether or not Waitry is processing personal data that concerns them.
Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
You can materially exercise your rights in the following way: by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org duly identifying yourself and expressly indicating the specific right you want to exercise.
If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to your withdrawal.
In the event that you feel your rights have been violated with regard to the protection of your personal data, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can file a claim with the competent Data Protection Control Authority through from its website: www.agpd.es
User Shared Data
Many of our services allow you to share information with other users. Remember that when you share information publicly, it may be indexed by search engines. Our services provide you with different options on how to share and remove your content.
When providing our services, we will protect your data by ensuring that it cannot be accidentally or intentionally deleted. For this reason, even if you delete your data from our services, we may not immediately destroy residual copies stored on our active servers or data stored on our secure systems.
Data we share
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisors, agents, vendors or contractors, as reasonably necessary for the purposes described in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this includes subsidiaries, our group and all of its subsidiaries), as reasonably necessary for the purposes described in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent required by law;
- in connection with any current or prospective legal proceedings;
- to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing personal information to others for the purpose of fraud prevention and credit risk reduction);
- to the buyer (or prospective buyer) of any business or asset that we are selling or contemplating selling; Y
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority to request disclosure of that personal information, and that, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would have a reasonable likelihood of ordering the disclosure of such personal information.
Except as required by law, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
International data transfers
- The information we collect may be stored, processed, and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate, in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
- The information we collect may be transferred to the following countries where we do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area: United States of America, Russia, Japan, China and India.
- Personal information that you post on our website, or submit for publication on our website, may be available through the Internet, throughout the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
- You explicitly consent to the transfers of personal information described in this section F.
Thank you for trusting Waitry!