How to create your Stripe account step by step #
- Go to the official Stripe website
- Click on the Start Now button, or select Login → in the upper left menu and click on the text Create an account.
- Fill your data in the form (email address, full name, secure password), click the reCAPTCHA to confirm that you are not a robot and then click on the Create your Stripe Account button
- At this point you will get a confirmation e-mail. Follow the instructions to validate your e-mail and get access to your new Stripe account.
- Now access your Home panel in Stripe.
- To finish activating your account you will need to enter your personal or company information. To do this, click on the Start button that appears in Activate your Stripe account or on the Activate your account tab on the left side menu.
Information that Stripes requires to activate your account. #
- Country where you reside.
- Information about your venue (you can indicate that you wish to sell in Waitry, including Waitry’s website)
- Taxing information.
- Personal information.
- Information that appears on the credit card statement of your clients: Don’t worry about this, we’ll do it for you.
- Bank details to receive payments
- Choice of two-step authentication (for added security)
Shortly after submitting the request, your account will be active and you will be able to connect it in Waitry.
How to connect your Stripe account on Waitry #
- Access the “Venues” module
- On the lower right part of the venue to be configured, press the “Manage Venue” button.
- Click on the “PAYMENT” button located on the top right.
- Enable the Stripe option
- Press the “CONNECT” button, confirming that your browser supports popups (Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox)
- An authorization window will open in which you must access Stripe and accept the permissions requested by Waitry.
- Press “Save” and you will have your account configured ready to receive payments.