Before we begin:
It is very important to keep in mind that the link that we are going to set up in our social media accounts can be: The Take Away link, the Delivery link, the Digital Menu link or a custom slug of your venue that gives the user the option to enter the service you prefer. This custom slug is requested through our tech support.
Google My Business #
- Access Google My Business from a computer
- Choose the location you wish to manage
- On the left side menu, click on “URL Menu information”
- Enter the link to your Waitry menu.
- Click Apply
- Log in to your Instagram account.
- Go to your profile and tap “Edit”
- In your biography description, you can leave the different links to your Waitry services / menus. You can also use linktree to unify the links.
- Tap “Save”. Done!
- Log in to your Facebook Fan Page and click “+ Add a button“.
- You’ll find different button options. We suggest using “Buy artucles or make a donation”, since that’s the most effective option when running an online store.
- Select the “Buy” option and click “Next“.
- Select the “Website Link” option that will send your clients to your venue’s link.
- A window will open. There you must type in the link of the menu or URL of your store (for example: https://go.waitry.net/@sushi1) and click “Save”.
- A verification window will show up, click “Finish“. Done!