Take and manage Delivery orders with Waitry #
With Waitry you can take Delivery orders from the App, your own website, Facebook and/or any device scanning a QR code or accessing a custom URL.
In this article we’ll explain how to set up your account to take orders. It takes less than 5 minutes! https://www.youtube.com/embed/IB4oiCxsLh8?rel=
Log in to Waitry with your username and password https://app.waitry.net/
- Go to the side menu -> Venues
- Press the “Set up” icon
- Once inside the Venue management module, select “Add Plan”
- Choose “Delivery” as the plan type.
- Set up Name, Description, working hours and delivery costs in order to customize your service.
- Once the plan is created, you’ll have the option of creating a QR code and an access PIN. You can chose the name that fits your plan best. You can also enable a STRIPE account
- Done! Your venue will show Available for Delivery and you’ll be able to use the QR code and PIN you created for access it.
- First Steps
- Types of plan
- QR Code print
- Card payments
- Menu hours availability configuration
- Categories, Subcategories and Products
- Menu and product images
Did you know? #
There is a web version of the orders: https://go.waitry.net/CODIGOPIN Reeplacing CODIGOPIN with any of the access PINs of your business