An order goes through a series of steps since it is created until it is served. At Waitry we know that each venue operates in its own way and that is why we provide a flexible and configurable tool to fit the way you work.
You can set up the steps of an order in your own way from the Local Configuration → Order Steps module. To do it:
- Log in to the Waitry control panel with your username and password
- Go to Venues
- Click on the Configure button in the venue you want to configure
- Click on the Order Steps button.
- You can enable and disable the steps that you want to keep or avoid as part of the logical process
- Press Save and you’re done!
If you wish, you can also configure the notification messages that are sent to the user at each step.